Nau Utility Down Shirt Jacket Oxide Heather Men Clothing Insulated
The convenience of a good work shirt fuses with the warmth of a cold-weather jacket in the Nau Utility Down Shirt Jacket. A wind and water-resistant poplin face repels drizzle, and the 650-fill recycled down insulation keeps the cold out. Adding to its functionality, this casual outerwear features a snap collar that can be flipped up or worn down as the temperature dictates.
- Rib-knit collar with snap closure
- 8-snap front with internal wind flap
- 2 front snap hand pockets with webbing detail
- 2 chest pockets with snap flaps and webbing detail
- Snap sleeve plackets and cuffs with webbing detail
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Regular fit
- Shell: poplin weave, 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton with DWR finish
- Lining: solid taffeta, 100% recycled polyester
- Trim: knit rib, 65% recycled polyester, 34% organic cotton, 1% spandex
- Insulation: 650-fill recycled down
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.