Nau Oslo Down Jacket Surplus Women Clothing Waterproof
When the mercury plummets, the Nau Oslo Down Jacket is what you want on your back. The fully waterproof, zippered shell features an insulating layer of 650-fill recycled down to keep you snug and cozy even in the harshest conditions. This women's jacket comes with an attached hood, internal storm flap, and snap cuffs that keep the elements out.
- Attached hood with drawcord
- 2-way waterproof front zip
- 2 front hand zip pockets with dual entry and 2 chest pockets
- 1 internal zip with audio and 1 drop-in internal zip
- Center back vent hem with snaps
- Adjustable snap cuffs
- Machine wash cold; tumble dry low
- Shell: 2-layer WPB woven mini canvas, 77% organic cotton, 23% recycled polyester; DWR finish
- Lining: yarn dye plaid taffeta, 100% recycled polyester
- Insulation: 650-fill recycled down
Snow Activities,Winter Jackets
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.